By: Lauren Casanave
Things you should know about Madagascar
2) Climate: A hot, rainy season is from November - April
A cooler, dry season is from May - October
3) Currency: Malagasy ariary
4) The capital of Madagascar is Antananarivo
5) There are about 22.92 million people who live in Madagascar
6) If you visit Madagascar you should be aware that there are many wild species living in the area.
7) The culture of Madagascar reflects the origins of the Malagasy people. The influence of Arabs, Indians, British, French and Chinese settlers is also evident.
Places To Visit In Madagascar
Things to go do in Madagascar
- The popular beaches are in Diego, Anakao, the areas surrounding Morondava, and the islands of Nosy Be, Sainte Marie, & Nosy Ve.
2. The Avenue of Baobabs
3. The Big Tsingy Stone Forest
- There are 2 parks, Big Tsingy (large park) and the Small Tsingy (small park).
4. Exploring the wild life.
5. The capital of Madagascar, Antananarivo.
6. There's also Whale Watching.
- humpback whales throughout the entire year near the waters of Saint Marie on the eastern coast. The best time to see the whales is between June to September