News from Plattin Primary
*March 1 we jumped to support Ms. Sandy at Skyzone.
*We supported Project Prom with Donut Sales on March 9 and 23, selling completely out!
*2nd and 3rd Grade Music and Art Show was held at the PAC.
*Kindergarten Registration welcomed over 65 new bluejays for the 2018-19 school year.
*Plattin Family FUNdraiser raised over $2400 for technology in our classrooms.
*We closed out the month with Parent Teacher Conferences and Spring Break!
April Showers, Bring May Flowers
Mark These Dates On The Calendar!
4/10-PTO Meeting 6:30PM Telegraph Intermediate
4/10-2nd Grade Field Trip STL Zoo
4/13-Kindergarten Field Trip Heathworks
4/14-Mr. JHS Talent Show at PAC 7PM
4/18-BOE Meeting 6:30PM JHS Library
4/23-4/27 Telegraph MAP Testing
4/28-Daddy Daughter Dance at JHS
5/7-5/11Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
5/9-Kindergarten Graduation 6:30PM PAC
5/15-Last Day of School Early Dismissal Noon
5/21-Summer School Begins at Telegraph Intermediate 8:00-12:00 daily.
PENNIES FOR PAWS "CHANGE WAR"
Monday, April 23rd, 7:30am to Friday, April 27th, 3pm
2400 Jefferson School Road
News From The Office
- Please remember to bring a jacket with you, the mornings can be chilly for AM recess.
- Reminder Car Riders can begin to drop off at 7:20AM, if you require earlier drop off please speak with Coach Wilson about Kids Korner.
- As we finish out the year please remember to stay on top of the lunch account balances. All unpaid balances will carry over to our next school year.
- If you plan to have lunch with your child please send a note or call in the morning to order a tray. We love having family visit with us but need to accurately prepare the food for our visitors.
- When your child is feeling under the weather or is sick please call the Office or Nurse Amy so we may document the absence. If we do not hear from you by 8:30AM we will contact you. The office staff is available from 7:15-4:00PM daily.
Plattin Daily Character Pledge
I can make today a great day
by following the Blue Jay Way.
I will show respect, friendship, responsibility and honesty
to make myself and others proud of me.
I will do my best to learn and play
and make this day an awesome day!