April 15 - May 3
From the Guidance Office at Hobart High School
NEW! The Kyle Harrop Memorial Scholarship (for students attending Purdue)
- Be a student at an IASP Department of Student Programs member school
- Have participated in one of the following Dept. of Student Activities programs while in high school: Academic Spell Bowl, Academic Decathlon, and/or Academic Super Bowl
- Enter and attend Purdue University as an admitted student in the Fall, 2019
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a school employee
- Submit a short essay, up to 250 words, on the affect music in general, or a specific piece of music, has impacted you throughout your life, or during a specific moment of your life
- Submit an official school transcript
- Provide information regarding your participation in extra-curricular activities, community service, and employment
- Please include a brief paragraph to address how this scholarship will assist you in attending Purdue University
- Are you a 21st Century Scholar _____Yes _____No
- List any additional scholarships you are receiving, etc.
To apply for the scholarship ($500 for two successive school years), please see the criteria above, complete the attached application, and submit with the necessary documents as a.pdf file to Diane Abel at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 22, 2019. Financial need will be considered when awarding this scholarship, although it is not the main criteria.
Deadline: April 22, 2019
UNCF Leadership Council Scholarship
Northwest Indiana Scholarship Program provides up to $5,000 need based scholarship awards to selected applicants from Northwest region of Indiana. Students who are permanent residents of Lake, LaPorte and Porter Counties are eligible for this scholarship. Students who have received this scholarship in the past MUST re-apply for consideration.
Candidates for this scholarship are expected to be involved in school and community leadership and have exhibited qualities of high character and integrity.
U.S. Citizen, U.S. national or permanent resident
High School Senior, College Freshman, College Sophomore, College Junior
ADDRESS CHECKED FOR STATE ELIGIBILITY
Home / Permanent
For award consideration, applicants must submit the following documentation by the application deadline. Details regarding how to submit are located within each subheading of the application.
Completed Student Application that includes the following:
1. Most recent transcript (unofficial is accepted)
2. Personal Statement of educational and career goals
Visit https://scholarships.uncf.org/Program/Details/594049d0-da64-4ed9-be2a-9dc6e9daa683 for more details!
Deadline: May 10, 2019
Braces for All Ages Scholarship
- Is a current or former full treatment patient
- college-bound high school senior
- is planning to study in the medical/dental field
Please write a 500 word essay explaining your accomplishments and goals. Fax to 219-762-3870 or email to email@example.com.
Deadline: June 1, 2019
Delta Kappa Gamma Society Educational Grant
Pick up an application in Guidance today!
Deadline: April 18, 2019 to the Guidance Office
Ms. Elle's Dare to be Different Scholarship
Ms. Elle's especially for you
Dare to be Different Scholarship Committee
2234 45th Street Highland, IN 46322
Deadline: May 31, 2019
Hobart High School Booster Club Scholarship
Applications are available in the Guidance Office.
Deadline: May 6, 2019
Open to Class of 2020 - CollegeBoard Opportunity Scholarships!
The more effort you put in, the more opportunities you have to earn a scholarship. Complete all six, and you’re eligible to earn $40,000. Scholarships will be awarded through monthly drawings to students who complete each action.
Build Your College List: $500
Get started by exploring colleges you're interested in.Learn More
Practice for the SAT: $1,000
Use Official SAT Practice on Khan Academy® to get ready for test day.Learn More
Improve Your Score: $2,000
Show how practice pays off by improving your SAT score.Learn More
Strengthen Your College List: $500
Make sure your college list has a mix of academic safety, fit, and reach schools.Learn More
Complete the FAFSA: $1,000
Fill out the free government form to apply for financial aid.Learn More
Apply to Colleges: $1,000
Apply to the schools you want to attend.Learn More
Complete Your Journey: $40,000
Complete all six scholarship steps to be eligible for a $40,000 scholarship.Learn More
Hobart High School Guidance Office
Mrs. Victoria Hamilton, Seniors A-F firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Peggy Orchard, Seniors G-M email@example.com
Ms. Amanda Hensley, Seniors N-Z firstname.lastname@example.org
Scholly is the boldest and baddest scholarship matching platform out there. It’s simple, accurate, and full of scholarship management tools. Made by students for students, we know what it’s like to have to search for scholarships.