Week of April 19th - Distance Learning
Happy Easter, our Christ Has Risen! I really hope you were able to relax over Easter vacation. This update will be short and sweet as we give everyone the time to jump back into the Distance Learning schedules. Here are a few items to keep in mind:
- Progress reports will be sent home during next Monday's pick-up (April 27th) from 4-6pm. If you are unable to pick-up this day, please let us know.
- Yearbook sales are happening now! we are taking online orders or send in cash/check.
- Continue to attempt to sell fundraising tickets. I understand this is a struggle with everyone at home right now, rest assured we will extend these sales as needed.
- As many of you know, Governor Newsome will be implementing new guidelines that may still prohibit us from gatherings. We are taking things day by day and will keep parents updated as things change.
- Once we receive directions on the regulations on gatherings, we will schedule dates for students to pick up personal items that were left at the school (This will also include preschool). We will also schedule dates at the end of the school year to turn in textbooks and chromebooks.
Exciting news!!! We will still hold Student of the Month awards. Awards will be given to students in a different format. Please ensure your address, phone number, and emails are up to date in our system. More information to follow. We still have our off-campus phone number. Feel free to call Monday-Friday 8am-4pm
Staff remains in the office Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 8am-12pm
I wish you all the best this week, GO ANGELS!
CLICK BELOW TO ORDER YOUR YEARBOOK
School Code: 932189 Register as new user or login if returning- Yearbooks are $30.00
Nite at the Races & Raffles REMINDER
If you have sold your tickets and would like to turn them in, you may do so during the Monday pick-ups. If you need more Disney or Las Vegas tickets, feel free to call us ahead of time and we can have them ready for Monday pick-up. You may also pick up from the office on Mondays, Wednesday, and Fridays from 8-12pm
Thank you for your support!
If you need a new PE Log, please feel free to download the form below. Remember these need to be turned in weekly.
Tag us on distance learning pictures @olphindio Facebook and Instagram
If you currently have your tuition payments processed by FACTS. They will remain on the same schedule.
1. MAIL US YOUR CHECK:
82-470 Bliss Ave. Indio CA 92201
please write the students name in the memo line
2. Gradelink QUICK PAY: www.gradelink.com
a). once logged in click the billing tab on your left hand side.
b). Then click make a payment, make sure to indicate what the payment is for. ex: hot lunch, extended care, tuition.
3. PAY BY PHONE- M/W/F 8am-12pm feel free to call the main office (760)347-3786
M-F 8am-4pm you can still call (760) 574-9079
Mrs. Cervantes or Mrs. C will take payments over the phone
We greatly appreciate your dedication to our school!
4/27 Monday Pick-Up and Drop-Off
PROGRESS REPORT PICK-UP
you can drive-thru to drop off any completed work, and pick up any new work. If your teacher has set-up a form of digitally submitting work, you may not need to. Please check with your teachers.
REMEMBER: This is not a vacation for students. They must be completing all work and shouldn't wait to get it all done before we return. It is important to keep to a schedule.
OUR LADY OF PERPETUAL HELP, PRAY FOR US AND BLESS OUR SCHOOL.