2017 GlobalEdCon Call For Proposals
Share Your Experience and Expertise with the World
Join Our Celebration of Globally Connected Teaching & Learning
The conference seeks to present ideas, examples, and projects related to connecting educators and classrooms with a strong emphasis on promoting global awareness, fostering global competency, and inspiring action towards solving real–world problems.
All proposal submissions must specifically relate to the mission of the conference. Our focus is globally connected teaching and learning rather than general education topics. All educators and non-profit organizations are welcome to submit a proposal; for-profit entities must be a sponsor of the conference in order to share their information. Companies should contact Steve Hargadon at email@example.com for further details on opportunities to connect with our network.
- Dual Language
- Study Abroad and Exchange Programs
- Higher Education
- The call for proposals is open July 1 - November 5, 2017. Presentations will be accepted on a rolling basis starting August 1.
- Before you submit your proposal using these directions, please join our presenters' group in order to receive further communications from conference staff.
- You should also carefully read our mission statement. This is not a general education conference, but a conference focused on improving educational access and fostering classroom connections.
- Anyone representing a school or non-profit organization is welcome to submit a proposal as long as it is related to the mission of our conference.
There are two ways to get further involved. Non-profits can become partners; individuals can serve on our international advisory board.
We invite non-profit organizations and schools to work with us as partners. Partners inform their own communities about GlobalEdCon and find ways to get involved in the conference. There is no cost to partner. In return, your organization's name, logo, and web site URL are published on the GlobalEdCon site. To register as a partner, please click here.
Individuals are also welcome to join our advisory board. Our board meets virtually to discuss programming, publicity and other topics related to the conference. Sign up here to serve on our international advisory board.
Various levels of sponsorship are available and sponsors are featured significantly within the conference proceedings and communications. We also highly encourage non-profits who benefit and believe in our event to consider sponsorship at some level.
Email Steve Hargadon for details.