AT A GLANCE
First Week Edition: August 10, 2015
You have made it to the end of the first week! Congratulations! I am very proud of you. This week has taken a great amount of energy! But, we did it. And we can and will do it again!
If you have not already take the preplanning survey, please do. The survey is 10 questions and should take you under 10 minutes. Thanks to those who have already completed the survey!
We have two Remind groups at LCE. If you have not signed up, please do so.
- One is For Level Creek Teachers (Teachers only).
- One is For Level Creek Parents and Students (Teachers need to sign up for this as well).
The impact of a positive greeting (2 min)
Dr. Rosemary Wong: The Impact of a Positive Greeting
eCLASS Expectations for 2015-2016
- Use discussion boards at least 1x for Language Arts and 1x for Math
- Newsletters - by September newsletters need to be in eCLASS
- If you have a website (Weebly etc.) the link needs to be in eCLASS (the school's site will eventually not have website links to teacher (weebly, etc.) websites.
- Use eCLASS to assign homework at least once every week starting in October. This can be an assignment you would assign regularly - not "extra" homework.
As we implement Mentor Sentences for Grammar and Writing instruction this year, Tracy has created a "Mentor Sentence" folder on the shared drive for all of the resources many of you have used in past years.