Another Upcoming Date!
We also hope to have a combined practice with the HS Pumas and Firebirds coming soon! It's a great way for the kids to have fun and play with their 'big brothers'!
Let's make sure we're all taking every precaution and setting a great example for our kids on and off the field! We need to keep it under control so that we can continue to be approved for field space and to keep these kids playing!
COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE FOLLOWED
- *** Athletes must wear a face mask or helmet shield on the sidelines or when physical distancing is not possible such as entering or leaving the field. You will be asked to leave if you jeopardize the team's CYSA field access by ignoring the rules. ***
- *** Parents are encouraged to remain in their vehicles - Please mask up if you enter the field! You will be asked to leave if you jeopardize the team's CYSA field access by ignoring the rules. ***
- Stay at home if you are feeling sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- Maintain social distancing of 6' at all times.
- Coaches and volunteer staff will wear masks.
- Athletes may wear a face mask during lacrosse activity if they choose.
- Team equipment will be sanitized.
- Do not share personal equipment or water bottles.
- Mouthguards should remain in at all times! Hands used to touch a mouthguard should be sanitized before touching anything or anyone.
- Please bring your own water!
- Bring tissues and hand sanitizer.
- Please come dressed and ready to train, entering field just before practice.
The team calendar has map links for every event. See link to calendar & instructions to add it to your personal calendar under the Firebird Resource section below.
Saturday, January 9, 8-10am, Chuparosa Field 2 (East)
Tuesday, January 12, 6-8pm, Chuparosa Field 2 (East)
Thursday, January 14, 6-8pm, Chuparosa Field 2 (East)
Saturday, January 16, 8-10am, Chuparosa Field 2 (East)
14U Possible Scrimmages
- Wednesdays, January 13 & 20, 6-8pm, Chuparosa Field 2 (East)
Opening Day Jamboree Games - January 23 in Glendale or Tucson. Please note, the league normally does not have schedules out until mid-week the week of the Jamboree.
FYI - Rhino Camp Registration is Open with a Discount Code
(See below for instructions to subscribe or add it to your own Gmail calendar)
Firebirds HKC3ZD Pumas K7B6KN Vortex R7PNSQ Huskies 9XZQBC OTL Split B2XYQW
Subscribe to Team Calendar
If you are a Google Calendar/Gmail user:
From our website, choose Teams, Firebirds. You will see the calendar on this page. At the bottom right is a '+' sign and Google Calendar logo. Click this and it will add the Firebirds calendar to your own. You can now choose to set alerts.
From your Google Calendar, Drop Down the arrow in the left-hand pane next to "Other Calendars". Choose "Add by URL". Enter this link: https://calendar.google.com/calendar?cid=NjRzcDhuNGpxMjU0ZzJvaWE0ZTgyYjE0cm9AZ3JvdXAuY2FsZW5kYXIuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbQ
Please use the following address to access the Firebirds calendar from other applications:
- You can copy and paste this into any calendar product that supports the iCal format. https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/64sp8n4jq254g2oia4e82b14ro%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
Remind (last minute text notifications)
If you would like to subscribe (free) text @LAXBIRDS to 81010. You can unsubscribe at any time.