Principal's Corner #16
If you haven't RSVPed, please do so using this link. http://evite.me/ddktrpJBwC
Remember, there will be an optional white elephant gift exchange.
Your Social Caring Cougar Committee
Friday, December 7 at 4:00 PM
The Home of Tiffany Steinmetz 7141 South Newport Court Centennial, CO 80112
If you sponsor an after school club, please be sure to stay with the students until they leave. You are responsible for the students until they leave or are picked up by a parent/guardian.
Have a student who you are concerned about socially, emotionally, academically?
The "Pre-Referral Meeting" will consist of the classroom teacher, administration and the PST committee members. The purpose of this meeting is to brainstorm possible interventions and/or accommodations to support the Dolphins student. We will also determine appropriate data to collect in order to progress monitor and determine the effectiveness of the intervention.
Monday, December 3: Katie out AM, Ashley out PM
Tuesday, December 4: Katie and Ashley out AM
Wednesday, December 5: Differentiation PD in Amy Bainbridge’s room: Kagan Silly Games – how to incorporate play into your classroom!
Wednesday, December 5: Committee Time (Safety/Guiding Coalition)
- Thursday, December 6: School Spelling Bee
- Friday, December 7: Ashley out AM
- Wednesday, December 12: Committee Time (PAC)
- Wednesday, December 19: Staff Meeting
- Monday, December 24-January 4: No School, Winter Break
- Monday, January 7: Non-Contact Day
- Monday, January 7, 8:00-12:00: Emergenetics is coming to COT