Prospect Family Newsletter
Stay Healthy and Safe
Please understand that eLearning is new to all of us. The teachers and I are learning as fast as we can to ensure it is a success! If you have any questions or need help at any time, please reach out to me or my staff. We will be working everyday and would love to help!
Schedule for eLearning Day
Below is a schedule that I have put together:
- Daily Attendance Form- Click Here to access the form. The form will also be sent out to families via parent/guardian email daily.
- D181 eLearning Site
- Prospect eLearning Site
- The first three days of student work will primarily focus on grade-level skill maintenance.
- On Monday Prospect teachers will be developing high-quality individualized plans for days 4 and beyond that will include instruction in new content. (Some students may have brought home work in their backpacks, there will be guidance on Day 4-10.)
- On Day 4, students will continue to go to the Prospect eLearning Site, but will click on their teacher's name to find daily lesson plans.
- In grades 3-8, students may be working in a digital platform (Google Classroom) where they will find assignments, but they should still continue to check the daily lesson plans on the Prospect Site. It will indicate where students will find all assignments for each day.
- Password Flyers with district-wide subscriptions were sent home with your child on Friday.
- If any student left something at school that is needed, the building will be open on Monday.
- More information to come regarding turning in assignments.
Weekly Music Schedule
If students need help on eLearning Days:
Options for contacting your child's teacher on an eLearning day
Send your child’s teacher an email to their school email address.
Call your child’s teacher classroom phone and leave a message on their school voicemail. Voicemails are forwarded to each staff member's email.
Teachers, principals, and other licensed professionals will be available by email or phone (via voicemail) from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Staff will respond to all communication requests in a timely manner during scheduled hours (typically within 2 hours).
Staff contact information can be found HERE.
The SAG-AFTRA Foundation’s award-winning children’s literacy website, Storyline Online, streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations. Readers include Viola Davis, Chris Pine, Lily Tomlin, Kevin Costner, Annette Bening, James Earl Jones, Betty White and dozens more.