Falcon Academy News
Professional Administrative Assistant Week
We will have a table in front of the office with buckets to put the flowers in as you arrive at school. Thank you all in advance for being part of the celebration of these ladies and all they do for our families!
We had a fantastic first week back! Thank you for cooperating in our drop off and pick up lines. I know it was as rough start, but we have made such progress. I hope your students felt the love this week. We LOVED having them back. It really felt like old times. Thank you for entrusting us with your kids.
- Dance-a-Thon Incentive prizes will be given out next week in class. Online Academy students: Please collect your prizes on Thursday between 1:00-2:00. We will have a PTA representative available at that time for a drive through distribution.
- Students are not allowed on campus before 8:30. If you need to drop them off before that time, they will have to wait in the grass area on Apricot outside of our school campus. A bell will ring at 8:30 and they can proceed on campus.
- If you are parking in our lot to drop off your students, you must use the crosswalk! Please don't allow your students to cross the traffic path!
- If you are using the drop off line, make sure your child exits on the right side of your car.
- If you are using the pick up lane after school and your child is not out of class yet, you will need to drive around the loop so you don't back up traffic.
- Parents are not allowed on campus (except TK and Kinder). Please say your goodbyes at the ramp or driveway.
- Please write your student's names on jackets and water bottles. We already have brand new FAST sweatshirts in our lost and found.
- 6th grade promotion update: We will be having an outside, in person promotion ceremony on Thursday, June 3rd at 9:00 am. The number of attendees will be limited. We have a parent group and teachers who are dedicated to making this event memorable for our 6th graders. Stay tuned for more information.
Falcon Virtual Book Fair!
Click below to take you directly to our book fair!
Thursday, April 29 - Virtual Open House (Slide Show). A link will be sent out at 4:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 29 - Online Academy Dance-a-Thon drive through for prizes, 1:00-2:00
Friday, April 30 - Progress Reports go home
May 3-7 - Teacher/Staff Appreciation Week
May 14 - Dance-a-Thon Dance Party at recess for meeting our goals!
May 21 - Dance-a-Thon top 25 lunch with Mrs. VanDine
May 21 - Dance-a-Thon incentive - Top 25 get to Silly String Mrs. VanDine