Come Sit With Us
Chicago Creative Chics, Coffee & Collaborations
Look forward to seeing you!
- You are welcome to arrive early (8:30am - 9:00am) to Cup & Spoon to grab a coffee and chat with other attendees. (You have to walk through Cup & Spoon to get to the DreamBox Gallery).
- There will be a mini round table session on Instagram. We will share best practices, favorite apps used, how to use hashtags, how to build your audience, a consistent look, etc. Bring any small items that represent your business that you want to photograph. (NOTE: Suggested Apps to download before the event are Afterlight, VSCO.
- We will end promptly at 11am so this will help all of us stay on task especially if you have another appointment that day.
- Please have prepared one goal that you would like to achieve in May. This is a goal that you need help with, whether advice, a collaborative partner, etc.
- Please bring business cards to share.
See you Saturday!
Meet the Ladies of Creative Chics
The goal of theCEOffice is to create opportunities for creative entrepreneurs and small business owners to flourish and be successful. I am passionate about helping others achieve success through encouragement and empowerment. My success in hiring, training, and leading successful small and large teams in the corporate environment have encouraged me to share my experiences and knowledge with others. Services include career development and placement, management coaching, and fostering a collaborative community of creatives.
I look forward to cheering you on!