Regular Academic Session Courses (01/13 - 05/05):
- February 1st: Graduating Seniors -Last day to apply for Spring degree candidacy without a late fee After this date a $50 00 Late Candidacy Application fee will be assessed.
- February 9th: Last day to change from pass/fail to regular grading or vice versa with only instructor approval on a Change of Schedule form.
- February 10th: Instructor's and dean's signatures are required on a Change of Schedule form to change from pass/fail to regular grades or vice versa.
- February 25th: Reading day, no classes.
Seven Week First Session Courses (01/13 - 03/08):
- February 9th: Last day to make registration changes without the dean's signature.
- February 10th: Instructor's and dean's signatures are required on all Change of Schedule forms to ADD or CHANGE classes.
- February 16th: Last day to file for Grade Replacement Opportunity (GRO). Last day for students to withdraw from a class online through UAccess.
- February 17th: Instructor and dean's signatures required on a Late Change Petition in order to withdraw from class and students must have an extraordinary reason for approval.
- February 25th: Reading day, no classes.
- February 26th: Last day for students to submit a Late Change Petition to their college.
Chat Feature Reminder
Visit our website, https://psychology.arizona.edu/, and click on the bottom right corner to chat. While the chat isn’t designed to be used for advising questions, we can answer general questions or help you connect with your advisor.
Contacting Psychology Advisors
The advising team will continue to offer remote advising via Phone or Zoom until further notice. Appointments can be scheduled with your assigned advisor or you can search all Psychology advisor availability via Trellis.
Many advising questions can be answered via email. Remember your email etiquette when emailing your advisor or other university entity including faculty or university services.
Take some time to prepare for an appointment. Have a list of questions ready to help facilitate the conversation and use Trellis give helpful details to the advising team to allow us to prepare for the appointment as well.
Many university resources and supports have online support options at this time.
Student Success & Retention Innovation (SSRI) supports the success of all undergraduates at the University of Arizona. Increases retention and graduation rates through strengths-based programming, evidence-based practices, and robust assessment. Serves as a leader in public higher education for student success and degree completion. Check out SSRI Main Page & Student Resources.
Support. Outreach. Success. (SOS ) supports all Arizona community members, with a focus on enhancing the student experience.
Whether a student has too much information or too little, SOS will help. Every student has a different experience at the University of Arizona, and maybe the FAQs don't apply. Reach out to SOS for answers to fit your needs or any old question you may have. Check out SOS here.
Campus Reentry Resources
There's also the COVID Ambassador Team Hotline: (520) 848-4045 available 7AM – 7PM daily.
Spring Career Days – February 9th - 11th
Spring Career Days is a great opportunity to explore, network or to find a summer internship or post-graduation full-time job.
- February 9: Education Career Day; There are numerous opportunities for teachers and non-teachers alike!
- February 9: Non-Profit & Green Careers: Attend this day If you want to be in service to the community or environment.
- February 10: All Majors Day: Employers on this day focus on a student's skills and passion to learn more than their specific major.
- February 11: STEM DAY: Find jobs in science, technology, engineering, and math.
Registration required and available via Handshake.
In The News
Arizona Online BA in Psychology Ranking
Arizona Online BA in Psychology rose to No. 8 from last year's No. 11 placement! Arizona Online rose to No. 7 overall and No. 6 among public universities in the 2021 Best Online Bachelor's Programs rankings by U.S. News & World Report.
How to Make an Advising Appointment
Advising appointments are for majors only can be scheduled by going to Trellis. Students can search for any of the names listed below to meet with. http://student.trellis.arizona.edu
Psychology minors, please email your assigned advisor.
Randy Yazzie – Students with last names A-F (email@example.com)
Keri Bishop – Students with last names G-M (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Shelley Gill – Students with last names N-Z (email@example.com)Melanie Lipton - Assistant Director of Academic Advising (firstname.lastname@example.org)