PRJHS Weekly Newsletter
March 16 - March 20, 2015
Scheduling Collaborative Update
At the March 11 Board of Education meeting, Dr. Clark and Mr. Maleski provided an update to the Board as to where we are in the process of creating a new schedule for the JHS. I have provided a link below to the presentation and findings that have been presented. If should have any questions/concerns/suggestions please contact Dr. Clark or Mr. Maleski at your earliest convenience.
JHS Quarterly Assessment Scheduling
Please use the links provided below to schedule your Quarterly Assessments. The JHS Quarterlies will take place March 30 - 31, April 1 - 2, and April 13 - 17. Make-ups will be held on April 16 & 20 after school.
* Just a reminder that Music in our Schools will take place on March 31 and will involve members of our JHS band and chorus programs.
- JHS Leadership Team Meeting: March 24 at 3pm in the JHS Media Center
- Music in Our Schools: March 31 during periods 2 and 3
- JHS Quarterly Benchmarks: March 30 - 31, April 1 - 2, and April 13 - 17
- Jazz and Java: Wednesday, April 1 at 6:30 pm at the JHS
- Spring Break: April 3 - 10
- End of Marking Period 3: Friday, April 17
- JHS Department Meeting: Tuesday, April 14
- Interdistrict Articulation Wrap-Up Meeting: Wednesday, April 15 from 8am - 2pm
- PRIDE Dress Down Day: Friday, April 17
- JHS Dance: Friday, April 17 from 6:30 - 8:30 pm in the JHS Cafeteria
Michael Padovani will be filling in for Regina Balsys while she is out and Lauren Runza has taken over for Sue Gethard in the Alternative Program.
Michael Cestare has taken over for Mr. Aeillo and will be teaching Keyboarding and Keys to Financial Success.
Yellow vs. Green - Yellow Team Rocks!
Yellow Team Rocks
Students in Mrs. DiFrancia's and Mrs. Most's science class were working on a Forensic Lab in which they had to investigate to see "Who Dun It."
Scene of the Crime