Week of May 13-17
Monday--Volleyball game Faculty/Student 2:30pm
Tuesday-Basketball game Faculty/Student 2:30pm
Wednesday- "At the Bandstand" drama performance 6:30pm
Thursday-Family Picnic Honoring Fathers' Day/Prayer Tree Blessing 11am-1pm
Friday- Athletics FT Schlitterbahn
May at a GLANCE
20-24 CAMP EAGLE 6TH GRADE (NO LIBRARY OR PE THIS WEEK)
23 5TH GRADE FT
26 6TH GRADE GRADUATION 10AM MASS
27 NO SCHOOL/LABOR DAY
30 KINDER PROMOTION /SCHOOL MASS 8:30AM
31 WATER DAY/ NOON DISMISSAL/REPORT CARD DISTRIBUTION
- The secretary, Mary Latigo, from the CSO is very ill so please pray for her. Due to this unexpected event, teacher contracts will not be offered until further notice. The CSO will get the contracts to us asap. Thank you for your understanding. I expect them sometime next week.
- Our May calendar is packed! Be sure you are keeping your parents updated on events
- Report cards will go home on Friday, May 31st.
- Sat., June 1st is a workday. Faculty and staff are expected to be here unless excused by me.
- On May 22nd our SAS graduates will be featured in the Valley Morning Star
Please pray for the following persons:
- Mary Latigo
- Jessica Polhman (a former colleague's daughter and student of mine that is in critical care after a devasting plane crash this week. Jessica is only 22 years old)
- Jack Welsh
- All mothers and expectant mothers
If you have any prayer request, please sent me the names and I will add them to my Weekly Friday Memos.
but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings.
The curriculum is so much necessary raw material,
but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and
for the soul of the child." ~ Carl Jung