The Beautiful county held in Virginia
- Henrico County is 245 square miles.
- Henrico County has a population of 314,932 people.
- Hernico County holds rural and suburban areas.
- Henrico County has many colleges and universities including, South University-Richmond, Stratford University, Richmond, ECPI College of Technology.
- Henrico County lifestyles include, parks, schools, and library's.
- Legislative Branch-Board of Supervisors
- Executive Branch-County Manager
- Judicial Branch-District and Circuit Courts
- Henrico County uses the county manager form of government, and is the only county that does so.
- Henrico County has a Board of Supervisors that is elected, aswell as a county manager.
- Henrico County works with other surronding counties and cities to insure happy residents, and tourists.
- Building Inspections- Makes all buildings and structures meets construction standards.
- (County) Extension Agent- Provides Education, Programs, and Services on a variety of topics related to Agriculture.
- Human Resource- Provides Professional Personnel Services Incorporating all aspects of equal employment opportunities and sound merit principle.
- Henrico County Department's Food Safety consists eight Environmental Health Specialist.
- They try to Educate as well as motivate food service professionals to serve safe food.
- The Office of Safety and Security work to guide, encourage, and empower the HCPS community to create a safe environment in which we can all play, work, and learn.
- Henrico County Public School's first priority is safety and have planned it thoroughly to insure it.
- Henrico County was founded in 1634 making it 380 years old.
- Henrico County was named for the Prince of Whales, Henry.
- Henrico County holds the Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens