What's in a cigarette?
There are many drugs and poisons in cigarettes. The drug that causes people to become addicted is called nicotine. Evidence shows that nicotine causes anxiety disorders.
Smoking causes the person to have psychological issues. It also increase the chance of mental instabilities. While many say that smoking helps get rid of stress and depression, it actually causes depression, stress, and anxiety.
- Heavy coughing
- Stained teeth
- Yellow nails of fingers
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of circulation throughouthe body
- Gray complication is visible as you get older
- Energy level decreases
- Dry mouth
- Loss of taste and smell
- Nicotine cravings
- Weight gain
Facts About Smoking
- Smoking is on of the top causes of premature death.
- Smokers loose about 15 years off their life
- It takes about 8-10 seconds for nicotine to reach the brain.
- Most smokers start as teenagers.
Are these reasons to quit smoking enough keep you from doing it?
By: Gianna Canale