Google apps for education
- In this quest, you will learn about Google Apps for education.
- Understanding part 1 - You will watch videos and learn about a few google apps for education.
- Explore part 1 - check out some google apps for education by looking at the resources provided. In your digital portfolio create a page for Google Apps for Education and describe what google apps for education are and how they relate to the Danileson framework for teaching. Put this page under a Danielson component.
- This Quest should take you no more than two hours to complete at most
- What are Google Apps for Education (GAFE)?
- How are Google apps for education different than a regular google account?
Google apps for education is an acronym for Google Apps for Education. It includes apps, extensions, and programs embedded within Google. Watch the two videos below to learn more abut Google apps for education.
Google Apps For Education
Google for Education 101 (in 101 seconds)
Take some time to explore the websites posted below to find some great Google Apps for Education. Identify at least 3 apps or extensions in Chrome you would like to explore.
Fecich favorite add ons
Flubaroo is an automatic grading tool! Great for quizzes, formative, summative, or anticipatory set tests.
How to use Flubaroo to Grade Google Form Assessments!
G(Math) Add on
Great Google add on for math functions, graphs, and equations
g(Math) Help Tutorial
Text help study skills
This google add on helps with organizing text and color coding.
Texthelp Study Skills Add-On For Google Docs
Digital portfolio writeup
In your digital portfolio create a page for Google Apps for Education and describe what google apps for education are and how they relate to the Danileson framework for teaching. Put this page under a Danielson component.