Over 90% of schools in Texas have some sort of day where they come late to school every day. Coppell High School belongs in the remaining 10% that doesn't. If 90% of schools are doing it we should as well.
Design and share beautiful newsletters just like this one!
Spread the word with an online newsletter. They're easy to make and impossible to mess up :)Try it now