5 Reasons to Greet Students at Door
#Five4Eds Reasons to Greet Students at the Door
- The smile they get from you may be the only one they get all day!
- Notice the affect of students as they enter the classroom.
- Being in the hallway provides additional supervision to an “unsupervised” area.
- Interact with students in a more relaxed way where they could see you in a different light.
- Demonstrate to students that you are excited to see them and ready for the lesson.
What do you think?
- Given your experience as a educator, do you agree or disagree with this list?
- Do you think you have a better list?
- Share your thoughts at #five4eds
What is #Five4eds ?
#five4eds has a simple vision of sharing the five best ways to address/support any issue in education. Connected Educators can agree/disagree or share their own ideas about how or why to solve an issue or problem. Additionally, we put you in touch with resources to further understand a given topics.
Extend your thinking with these Resources
greeting physics students at the door
OLA teachers greet their students at the door each morning
What is YOUR #Five4eds Topic?
- Share a Top #five4eds you are passionate about!
- Want us to create a #five4eds for you? Reach out to @weknowteaching