Mid-Del Elementary News
October 24 to October 28
Love Them & Grow Them Everyday
My Goals for 2016-2017
- Brag on what we are proud of.
- Be deliberate about being with our students.
- Think through a Building and Student lens when making decisions.
- We are professionals. Dress for Success...
- We have to be visible and engaging.
- Stay positive... Our UP side is huge!
October 24th from 6-7:00 p.m.
Midwest City High School Performing Arts Center
October 25th from 6-7:00 p.m.
Del City High School Forum Room
This Week Reminders
Red Ribbon Week
If We Know Our Why - The What We Do is How We Realize The Why - Purpose
A Final Word on the Power of Positive Instructional Leadership
Nothing in the principal's role is more important for ensuring successful student learning than effective instructional leadership. School principals who focus on a vision for their schools nurture the leadership capabilities of their teachers. Additionally, if their schools are moving in the right direction, they model effective leading and learning. Combining these efforts with using data appropriately, as well as monitoring what takes place at the classroom level, will increase the likelihood that schools will achieve their goals for student learning.