Obstetricians and Gynecologists
What exactly is an OB/GYN and there day to day tasks?
An OB/GYN is a doctor or nurse that cares for women during their pregnancy and also collects, record, and maintains patient information, such as medical histories, reports, and examination results.
OB/GYN tasks are Provideing health care for women related to reproductive health; provide health care before, during and after pregnancy and deliver babies; examine patients, order diagnostic tests and make diagnosis; order medication and treatment
Average Annual Salary of an OB/GYN
- Yearly cost for the following
1) Tuition- $32,934 per year
2) Books- $1,000 per year
3) Housing- $10,566 per year
4) Meal plan- $4,490 per year
- What financial aid is offered?
1) Loans- Yes
2) Scholarships- Yes
3) Work Study- Yes
4) Exemptions- No
- Admission requirements:
1) Application fee- The application fee is $45.
2) What, if any, score is required on the SAT or ACT test? SAT score is at least 983.
3) What is the High school GPA required? GPA required is 3.75
4) Is it required to have AP courses in high school? No, an AP class is not required.
5) Essay- do you have to write on to get into the school? Yes they have a