LuLaRoe with Manda Hanzon
Do you dream of owning your own business?
Become a LuLaRoe Fashion Consultant and join our fast growing team!
Want to learn more about starting your own LuLaRoe business?
1. Start up cost? $5,000-$6,000 and about another $300-$500 for hangers, clothing racks, business cards, and shipping supplies (most of which I found on Amazon!).
2. WHAT!?!? Let me explain. Your initial LuLaRoe order (which will be over $5,000) will be around 300-350 pieces of clothing. They want you to be successful as soon as you start. With a big inventory, you can have successful parties right away and you can start building loyal customers.
3. Where am I going to find that kind of money? Yard sales, personal loans, 0% interest credit card offers, a family member...if there's a will there's a WAY!
4. How long will it take to make back my initial investment? The average is 3-4 months.
5. How much will I make? You will net about 40-50% of you sales (which means you keep about $15-16 for every item sold). It's up to you how much you pay yourself, but it is recommended setting aside a portion for income taxes and, of course, reinvesting money back into your business to add more inventory and styles.
6. How much time does it take to be a successful fashion consultant? In the beginning you will work a lot because you are figuring out your business, but with time and experience you will become more efficient. You decide where and when you work, and what works best for you and your family. You decide if you want to do more in-home pop-ups or if you want to be more focused on Facebook group sales.
7. What is required of me as a fashion consultant? LuLaRoe requires you to order at least 33 new pieces a month. You can choose the quantity, sizes, and the style, but the patterns you recieve will be a surprise!
8. What if I sign up and decide it's not for me? LuLaRoe is a wonderful company---they believe in YOU and want you to be successful! So far they are experiencing an 88% retention rate, which is AMAZING! That's much higher that other direct sales companies. However, if you do decide it's not the right fit for you, the company will buy back all of your clothes for 85% of the wholesale price.
9. How do I sign up? Start out by reviewing the documents found here:
(The second page is a list of "Steps to becoming a consultant". Those will easily walk you through the process.)
10. How long does the "on boarding" process take? Due to huge company growth, it is taking about 2 months for your application to be processed and your initial inventory order. (No money is required from you until your initial order is made.) Waiting is a hard thing to do, but it gives you time to prepare to hit the ground running as soon as your inventory arrives.
11. I still need more information...Great! I am here to answer any question you may have, and if I don't know the answer, I will find someone who does! I'm so excited to share the excitement of LuLaRoe with you, and help you in any way I can.