Mrs. Lundgren's Math
Ordering Rational Numbers
Turn fractions into decimals when ordering numbers that you are unsure of the value.
Math (1st and 2nd Rotation) Homework 09.08
Pre-AP Homework 09.08
1st and 2nd Rotation Homework
BE SURE TO FOLLOW ALL DIRECTIONS!
Week 1.3 Test tomorrow in Computer Lab over Comparing Rational Numbers (decimals and fractions, positive and negative) and Coordinate Graphs
YOU NEED TO KNOW
- how to change a fraction into a decimal
- negative numbers get greater the farther right they are on the number line (closer to zero is greater)
- negative numbers are less the farther Left they are on the number line
- Coordinate Graph Quadrants
- how to locate a point from an ordered pair on a Coordinate Graph
Coordinate Graph Picture due Monday