Happenings @ the Hill
Volume 2 Issue 32 (Week of March 23-27)
We miss your faces! Join us for our first-ever "Selfie Spirit Week"!
We sure do miss seeing you all and wanted to conduct our very first virtual spirit week. We are calling it "Selfie Spirit Week" and we hope you will participate in the fun! Grab your phones and take a selfie that matches the spirit day (see details in link). Then, click on the link below, go to form for your grade level, and upload your pic! Come on Bulldogs! Let's stay connected! We will share these pictures on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/GHMS1998/
Link to Selfie Week:
Make Something Monday - a selfie creating something
Tik Tok Tuesday - a selfie of your fav Tik Tok dance move
Workstation Wednesday - a selfie in your e-learning spot
Throwback Thursday - a fav selfie from wayback
Friday Funday - a selfie doing something just for fun - inside or outside
Special Shout Out to Our Bulldog Family
Links to Fun Friday Jokes & Weekly Quotes
https://forms.gle/UxP8N7JeNzPF7ZJs5 Fun Friday Joke Link
https://forms.gle/UMezZXdxH9dmSMX67 Quotes Link
- April 14 - SIC Meeting
- April 21 - STEAM/Literacy Night with Charity Basketball game: Bulldogs v. TCPD
- April 22 - Administrative Professionals Day (Be sure to thank our office support staff!)
- April 23 - 25 - "Thoroughly Modern Millie" Performances at FMHS
- April 29 - Spring HOUSE Games (Wear HOUSE shirt!)
- May 1 - 8th Grade Dance (7pm-10pm) / 4th Quarter Progress Grades Due
- May 7 - Spring Band Concerts
- May 8 - Rising 6th graders visiting GHMS / SC Ready and PASS Testing Window Opens
- May 13 - Rising 6th Grade Parent Night @ GHMS
- May 14 - 7th Band Carowinds trip
- May 15 - Rising Yellow Jackets tour FMHS
- May 26 - 30 - 0ptional 8th Grade D.C. Experience
Thank you to the following corporate PTA sponsors for your continued support!
Looking for our Athletics Page?
HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK!
Gold Hill Middle School will be a school where all students learn as a result of our teaching talent and the positive human connection that leaves us feeling safe, loved, valued, heard, and respected. #BulldogsLEAD
· Love to learn
· Engage our minds and hearts
· Achieve our goals together
· Do what we say we are
Let’s all be #differencemakers this year!
Christine V. McNeil, Principal