The Paw Print
Saltville Elementary School -- December 2021
Message from the Principal
Student drop-off in the morning is becoming a little congested. To help with this problem, please follow the guidelines below:
- When you pull up to drop your child off, please make sure you are watching for students, parents, and visitors who are walking across the parking lot.
- If you need to assist your child getting out of the car, park in a spot while doing so.
- If you want to watch your child walk up the hill from your car, please park in a spot. Do not sit in the drop-off line while doing so.
- Do NOT pass cars that are stopped to drop their child off. Stay in the line and follow the traffic pattern.
Thank you for following these guidelines to keep our students safe!
- School will dismiss two hours early on Friday, December 17. School will reopen on Tuesday, January 4.
- 2020-2021 yearbooks are available for purchase at $18.00 each.
- We will have Pajama Day Thursday with hot chocolate and cookies for students.
- Friday is Ugly Christmas Sweater Day/wear your favorite Christmas attire!
CONGRATULATIONS TO OUR STUDENTS OF THE MONTH!
Pre-K: Maggie Hogston
K: Kaylee Taylor
1st: Jaydynn Tilson
2nd: Isaiah Evans
3rd: Jayden Bowman
4th: Sam Collins
5th: Fallon Davidson
Pre-K: Kayden Land
K: Trinity Helton
1st: Evelyn Hopkins
2nd: Ryland Hayes
3rd: Jocelyn Sheppard
4th: Hayden Firestone
5th: AuBree Cardwell