What are some of his/her key ideals or suggestions?
- Give it three to four months to start working. It won't be perfect the first time you do it.
- Spend every dime on paper before the month begins.
- Over-fund your groceries category. Most people underfund that category.
- Husbands (if applicable) need to loosen up and quit using the budget as a whipping tool on their wives.
- If married, spouses need to do the budget together. The preacher said "... and you are ONE."
List two quotes from your expert regarding money tips/finances.
"Work is a surefire money-making scheme."
While I encourage people to save 100% down for a home, a mortgage is the one debt that I don't frown upon.
How did he make his money?
He is an author and hosts a radio show
How much is your expert estimated to be worth?
$55 million USD (2014)
What do you think is good about their advice or suggestions for making and keeping money?
What of their advice do you disagree with or question?
None, he is sound in his advice.
Ten Extra facts
1. More than 20 years of Dave on-air
2. DaveRamsey: nearly 41,000 INSTAGRAM
3. More than 8 million radio listeners
4. More than 7 million Total Money Makeover and Financial Peace book sold
5. More than 2 million families have participated in Financial Peace University
6. More than 400 employees
7. More than 50,000 people have completed the Debtor Education course
8. More than 53,000 college students in more than 400 colleges participate in our Foundations College Program
9. More than 500 radio affiliates
· Dave Ramsey: more than 2.3 Million Facebook
He has helped to make thousands debt free.