Organic vs. Inorganic
By: Katy & Sotirios
Organic vs InorganIc
Inorganic = made from or containing material that does not come from plants or animals
Examples of Organic Products
Examples of Inorganic Foods
Harmful effects of Inorganic Foods
The Environmental Protection Agency and the Department of Health and Human Services tested 25 of the most commonly used pesticides and found that...
- 5 are toxic to the nervous system
- 18 are harmful to the skin, eyes and lungs
- About half are comprised of cancer-causing chemicals
- 17 cause genetic damage
- 10 are harmful to reproductive organs
- 6 disrupt normal functions of hormones
In other scientific journals and publications pesticides have been linked to cancer, birth defects, allergies, and other disorders.
- You might have to go out of your way to get the organic food
Inorganic - 1% pure.