December 17, 2019
Lost and Found
Winter Parties December 20
PK - 2 from 9:15 - 10:15 and 3-5 from 10:45 - 11:45
Our wonderful PTO will be providing everything needed for the parties. Please do not send in treat bags or gifts for students. Due to limited space we are asking that middle/high school students not attend parties and students are not allowed to attend siblings parties.
Please reply to the link below to RSVP. Those who RSVP and have had their drivers license scanned through the district's Raptor system since August 2019, will go to a Fast Pass line on the day of the party. You will show your ID then receive a pre-printed visitor tag.
Those who have not have their drivers license scanned and/or do not RSVP using the link, will wait in a longer line to have their ID scanned and receive their visitor's tag.
Anyone who comes to the party and is not listed on the student emergency contacts and/or does not have an ID, will not be allowed to attend.
The RSVP form will close on Thursday, December 19th, at 9:00 a.m.
Thank you for your assistance.
Attendance Guidelines Reminder
If your student is going to be absent from school, you must notify the front office in a timely manner. You can use any of the following ways to let us know of student absences (be sure to include your student’s full name, date(s) of absence, reason for the absence, and teacher’s name):
· Call the attendance line at 281-641-3103.
· Send in a note from home the day of their return.
· Send in a Doctor’s note for the date(s) of absence.
· Email the Registrar, Shannon Wild at Shannon.email@example.com
The flu report from the county is reporting high levels of influenza-like-illness. You can help keep the students in our district well and ready to learn by keeping your child home for the following:
- Temperature of 100 degrees or above. They should not return to school until fever free for 24 hours without the use of fever- reducing medication.
- Vomiting and/or diarrhea the evening prior to school or the morning of school.
- If your student has been diagnosed with Strep throat or pink eye, they need to stay home for 24 hours from the 1st dose of antibiotic and until any fever has subsided.
- Cough drops are not allowed at school. If a cough is significant of course they need to be seen by a doctor and/or if we need to do cough medication here at school that is an option as well.
The following is from the CDC website. This is great information on everyday prevention and contamination of the flu.
Google Sign-In from Home
Box Tops for Education
Eagle Shout Out
Visit the PTO website for Spirit Shop items, membership dues, party fund, volunteer opportunities and more!