February 8, 2016
Mark Your Calendar!
- February 9- Progress Reports Go Home
- February 11- 11:30-12:00 Ident-A-Kid
- February 11- Area Spelling Bee 4:00 in the cafeteria
- February 11- Cici's Pizza Night 5:00-9:00
- February 12- First Grade Fairy Tale Ball 1:15 in the cafeteria
- February 12- Valentine's Day Parties in the classroom
- February 15- Student Holiday!
- February 16-17- Jump Rope for Heart during P.E. for 1st-5th grade
- February 26- 4th Grade Field Trip to Austin!
- February 26- 3rd Grade Performance at Fly Friday at 7:45 am
- February 29- 3rd Grade Performance and PTO Meeting @ 6:00 pm
- March 3- OPEN HOUSE 5:00-6:00pm
Junior Achievement is a program that takes place in Kindergarten through Second grade classrooms in the spring each year. This program runs with volunteers coming into the classroom one hour per week for five weeks. Everything that is needed to present the lesson to the students is provided for you! We are looking for Junior Achievement volunteers for all Kindergarten - 2nd grade classrooms. If this is something that you would be interested in, please click this link.