#UDLBC Summer Book Club
Featuring "Engage the Brain" by Allison Posey
How It Works:
- Synchronously (LIVE) via Zoom videoconferencing
- Asynchronously (available 24/7) via Twitter at #UDLBC (which stands for UDL Book Club)
For the LIVE (synchronous) sessions, the preliminary agenda is:
- 5 minutes-: Whole group meeting for about 5 minutes
- 30 minutes: Small group discussions via Zoom's virtual breakout room feature
- 20 minutes: Share out- all groups will report back on their discussion
- 5 minutes: Wrap up and reminders for next live session & Twitter chat options
For the Asynchronous (available 24/7) chats:
- Folks can post comments via Twitter at #UDLBC
- Ideally, we will post a link to a recording of the LIVE session on the #UDLBC Twitter page.
- We will also encourage LIVE session participants to extend their conversations on the #UDLBC Twitter page.
- While you are free to post comments/discussions about any part of the book on the #UDLBC page, keep in mind that the LIVE session will be following the chapter schedule listed below in the "Dates for Live Book Club Meeting Via Zoom" section.
How to Log In to the LIVE sessions via Zoom
Engage the Brain- Zoom Book Club
- Jun 13, 2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Jun 27, 2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
- Jul 11, 2019 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Join Online: https://uky.zoom.us/j/880542304
Join via iPhone one-tap (US Toll): 16468769923,880542304# or 16699006833,880542304#
Join via Telephone (audio only):
+1 646 876 9923 (US Toll)
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
Meeting ID: 880 542 304
Join Internationally via Phone: International numbers available: https://zoom.us/u/abaHBHgHXU
Join via Skype for Business (Lync):
To Add Book Club Meetings to Your Calendars:
Please download and import the following iCalendar (.ics) files to your calendar system.