Room 212 News
3rd Grade, Solana Ranch
What a whirlwind week of early dismissal, conferences, and Halloween! I'm eager to get back to our regular classroom routines, but really enjoyed conferencing with all of you. I truly believe this is a very special group of kids, and it means a lot to be able to share their successes with you.
A BIG thank you to all of the parents who helped with our class Halloween party! It was a fun morning =). If you took pictures at the party, don't forget to post them to our class Shutterfly site for everyone to enjoy. https://mswhites3rdgradeclass201415.shutterfly.com
Upcoming Events and Reminders
- Monday-Wednesday: "Candy for Troops" donations.
- Wednesday 11/5: Last day for candy and shoe donations.
- Friday 11/7, 7:30-8:30am: Dad's Club Pancake Breakfast
- Friday 11/7: Friday Assembly honoring our veterans. Wear red, white, and blue!
- Monday 11/10-Tuesday 11/11: No Schoool