FCS Vanguard | 2018
What is the mini-grant program?
Requirements for applying:
- All members in the submitting school must be must be in good standing.
- Applications must be submitted by Vanguard School Teams, not by individual teachers.
1. Projects should be innovative, creative, and stimulating to the students and the staff.
2. Projects should support and expand upon the FCS Strategic Plan.
3. Projects should be REPLICABLE so they can be done again in the future.
4. Projects should NOT be covered by existing funds.
5. Projects must align with the goals in the school-based plan.6. Project purchases must be supported and approved by FCS Marketplace.
Who can submit a proposal?
Any team may apply for one or more mini grants as long as all members of that department are in good standing.