How to Make Tiny Teddy Trains
Tiny Teddy Trains
Goal: To make Tiny Teddy Trains
- Chocolate (melted)
- Milky way Bars
- Liquorice Allsorts
- Liquorice Sticks
- Tiny teddies
- Spoon or Knife
- Put the chocolate into the bowl and lace in the microwave and cook until melted.
- Get your Milky way Bar, smarties and bowl f melted chocolate, put a bit of chocolate onto the smarties with your knife and stick on the side of the chocolate bar as wheels.
- Cut a liquorice allsort in half and use the melted chocolate to stick it to a end of the milky way bar.
- Use the melted chocolate to stick the tiny teddy to the back of the liquorice allsort.
- Cut the liquorice stick and stick it with the chocolate infront of the teddy.
Hope you enjoy eating your tiny teddy treat.
You can even make other tiny teddy treats like sleighs, cars and even planes. You can make them out of other things!
How to make Tiny Teddy trains