Ray Marsh Newsletter
Nov. 14th, 2018
- Lyric Opera KC at Ray Marsh for K-3rd grades
- No School-Fall Break
- Auction Open House-See details below!
- Pegah's Family Day-proceeds go back to PTA if you mention Ray Marsh.
- Chat n' Chew
- In Our Backyard-kindergarten presentation
- Mathletics 4p
- Spelling Bee 1p
- Trailridge Band Visits RM 2-2:45p
- PTA Mtg. 6:30p
- 3rd Grade Field Trip-Fed. Reserve Bank and Kaleidoscope
- Breakfast with Santa 9a
- Family night at Fritz's. Tell them you are with Ray Marsh and 20% of your purchase price will be gifted back to the RM PTA
- Winter Band/Choir/Strings Concert in gym 10:15a
- Winter Parties 2p
- Early Dismissal 12:30p
Dec. 24th-Jan 6th
- Winter Break-No School
- Beginning of 3rd Q-All students back
Student Choice Time
The Ray Marsh Staff is excited to offer a student choice time for all students on Friday, Nov 16. Student choice time is an opportunity for teachers and staff to offer fun and creative activities that students get to choose to attend. Students have selected their top three choices from a list of activities such as jewelry making, wiffle ball, nail painting, dancing, fall crafts, cookie decorating, cookie making, origami, calligraphy, LEGO building, coding and robotics, to name a few. They will attend their choice session for 40 minutes with other students across the K-2 OR 3-6 grade levels and classrooms. We look forward to a fun afternoon giving students a voice and choice in a preferred activity!
RM Holiday Shopping Fundraiser!
Saturday, Dec. 1st, 2-5pm
5018 Noland Road
Shop for Christmas gifts, teacher gifts, or for you! Lots of your fave vendors will be available for shopping and a fun time! All vendors are donating a portion of profits or hostess credit to our Ray Marsh 2018-19 auction, so the more they sell, the more it benefits the school!
Admission: Please bring a bottle of wine or liquor to donate to the auction
Lost & Found
We have quite a collection of awesome clothing items that have been lost this semester. We will be donating all lost and found items that are not claimed on Nov. 28th. If your son/daughter is missing an item, we have the collection on a table at the end of our hallway. Please stop in the office and get a pass before proceeding down to look through the items.