Tracking the Trojans!
Clawson Athletics updates - Oct 18, 2021
Athletes of the Week
Abby Myren - Senior, Varsity Volleyball
Abby started the week off on the gridiron as she led the defensive line of the Senior Powderpuff team to a lopsided victory over the Junior class. She followed that performance with two impressive outings on the volleyball court finishing with five aces, three kills and 29 assists in wins over South Lake and New Haven to help keep the Trojans undefeated in league play.
Brett Haney - Senior, Varsity Football
Brett started the week off on the sidelines as the offensive coordinator of the Senior Powderpuff team and led the ladies to a lopsided victory over the Junior class. He then got on the gridiron himself on Friday night and led the Trojans to a victory over Madison. A strong leader and solid, tough lineman, he battled through a rainy, muddy game snapping shotgun all night in the 8-0 win over the Eagles. He has 32 tackles, seven for a loss, two sacks and one fumble recovery this season.
ONLINE STORE - Closes TODAY!
Get your Clawson Trojans apparel now! The online store is convenient and easy - store is open until Oct 18!
Fall Sports Awards Night
Wednesday, Nov. 17th, 6:30pm
101 John M Avenue
- Ceremony will begin in the CHS Auditorium
- We will honor all of our athletes together before breaking off into different sports programs in various rooms.
Winter Sports - High School
Boys Basketball - Practice starts Nov 15! Sign up here if you missed the after-school meeting with Coach Stephan.
Girls Basketball - Practice starts Nov 8 - Sign up here if you missed the meeting during Seminar!
Competitive Cheer - practice starts Nov 8 - Sign up here
Wrestling - practice starts Nov 15 - Sign up here
Boys Swim - practice starts Nov 22 - Sign up here
Code of conduct
Pay to participate
in order to play sports!!
Winter Sports - Middle School
Make sure you have a current physical on file and you create a planeths account (details below)! Winter Sports offered at CMS include:
- Boys Basketball - open to 7th and 8th graders only - click here to fill out Boys Basketball Interest Survey if interested - season is Nov-Jan
- Girls Basketball - open to 7th and 8th graders only - click here to fill out Girls Basketball Interest Survey if interested - season is Jan-March
- Wrestling - open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders - click here to fill out Wrestling Interest Survey if interested - season is Feb-March
- Competitive Cheer - open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders - click here to fill out Competitive Cheer Interest Survey if interested - season is Jan-March
Note: Students must be signed in to their school email in order to complete the Interest Survey!
Winter Sports - Meet the Coach Night
Monday, Nov. 8th, 7:30pm
101 John M Avenue
Softball Informational Meeting for HS
All student-athletes in High School and Middle School must have the following in order to participate in athletics at CHS and CMS:
- Current Physical (dated on or before April 15, 2021)
- PlanetHS.com account (click here for video on how to do this)
- Athlete Code of Conduct (on PlanetHS.com)
- Pay to Participate
Please contact the Athletic Office if you have any questions - 248.655.4217