Kagan Strategies in Action
Skyler Manning 4th Grade Sheridan
- Positive interdependence- Students working together for a common goal
- Individual and group accountability- Round Robin talk so everyone gets to contribute and get their ideas shared.
- Social skills- Discuss strategies to see what ideas would work best.
- Face-to-face promotive interaction- Students praise one another for their ideas.
- Group processing- Groups were able to work together to talk about things that they did well and some things that they would improve on.