Algebra 1 News

for the rest of the school year!

Mrs. Fleming is on Maternity Leave!

Mrs. Fleming is now on maternity leave. Please direct all your questions to her sub- Lori Gillis. You can also reach out to your coteacher for Algebra- Mary Jones.

Window 3 Weeks 2-6

Big image
Big image

CC Sessions for Weeks 2 and 3!

You should see an invite from Mr. Moore for your Algebra CC sessions. You will be reviewing for your GA milestones EOC these weeks. Make sure you go so you can get a good review before you take your test!

All NEW assignments have been graded!

80% of your grade is your course work from this semester. The other 20% will come from your GA milestones EOC. I have graded all submitted assignments. Make sure you are looking at your overdue items and gradebook to see what you are missing!

Have a failing quiz?

Remember you get FOUR attempts! Don't miss out on the opportunity to get As on all your quizzes!

Have a failing Unit test?

If you failed a Unit test, you will see a RETAKE underneath the unit test. You must watch the recording in order to get the password for the test!
Semester 2 Class Connect Recordings

This link is updated daily with the CC Recording Link

GET A CALCULATOR!!!!!!

Don't forget to use a calculator for our class! Remember that you CAN use this for your GA milestones test too.
Big image
GA Milestones EOC Study Guide

Click this button to open up the GA milestones EOC study guide for Algebra 1. This is from the state department.

GA MILESTONES EOC

Monday, May 2nd, 8am

Your local Testing Site

SAVE THE DATE FOR Spring GA Milestones Testing! Your GA milestones tests will be the week of May 2nd. You will NOT get credit for this course if you do not attempt the test. It is worth 20% of your final grade! Be on the lookout for more information about your site location soon!

Need to reach me?

I respond quickest to kmail.

404-334-4790 ext 543