Arbor Walk Newsletter
A Dynamic Newsletter
- Do you have a great neighbor and think others should know about it? Nominate them for Neighbor of the Month! Send us the name of a neighbor that you would like to spotlight and why you are nominating him or her.
- Do you offer a service that might be useful to others in the neighborhood? Perhaps a child that can babysit, lawn care service, house maintenance, or professional cakes? Let us know and we'll briefly share your info in the newsletter.
- Do you have any tips you'd like to share with others? Let us know
- Water, one gallong of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
- Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone aleart and extra batteries for both
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust mask to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags, and plastic ties for personal sanitation
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Manual can opener for food
- Local maps
- Cell phone with chargers, inverter or solar charger
Look at those Great Yards!
This month's spotlight yards are:
- 106 Anhinga
- 221 Goldfinch
- 113 Purple Martin
- 109 Killdeer
- 204 Chipping Sparrow
- 201 Willet
- 108 Kestrel
- 497 Dolphin
Go give them a look at you go around the neighborhood!
Starting in September we will be selecting one yard of the month to represent all of Arbor Walk. We are currently working on a surprise for the owners of the Yard of the Month!
- Please be considerate others when using the common areas in the neighborhood. When enjoying the areas, please leave them better than you found them.
- It's hot out there! If you let your animal go outside to do what they need to do, make sure to bring them back in when they're ready. A good signal is barking. That's your dog's way of saying, "Hey! I'm ready to come back inside."
- Join the Arbor Walk Facebook Page to get more updates on your neighborhood! Just search for Arbor Walk.
- Have you sent in your ballot yet? We need 107 to make changes to the convent. As of now, we have 40 yes and 5 No. Please ask a neighbor for a ballot and send yours if you have not done so already. You can get the ballot here and email, fax, or mail it to Deb Bair.
- EMail: HOA2@dorchestersold.net
- Fax: 843-563-5095
- Mail: Dorchester Real Estate Services, Inc. P.O. Box 116 St. George, SC 29477
Want to contribute?
Have interesting news, or want to highlight something positive about a neighbor or yourself? Email Steven at email@example.com and he will be sure to add it to next month's newsletter! You can also join the Arbor Walk Facebook Page to get more updates on your neighborhood!
If you are no longer living in Arbor Walk and/or wish to no longer receive the monthly newsletter, kindly let us know by emailing the address below.