Jen P's Advising Group
Senior English, Junior CCR, and other MC news
Update #10: 12.11.14 Last update of the semester!
First, let me wish all students and families a wonderful holiday season! This break is an important time to refresh, relax, read, and then return with a new commitment for the spring. This semester the students have worked hard and I appreciate that so many have been able to meet our expectations. We do not assign homework between semesters because we all deserve a true break :-)
· Starting on December 15th, college classes will only meet for their final. See the schedule posted below.
· Middle College classes will meet Mon-Thurs next week on a modified schedule -- also noted below. There are college finals on Fri 12/19 and make up finals for MC, as needed.
· The semester ends on Dec.19. High school grades will be posted on Infinite Campus; college grades will be posted on WebSmart on 12/31.
All rented textbooks must be returned to the bookstore by 12/19. Look for the email reminder from Chris on textbook returns.
· The Middle College office will be closed from 12/19-1/4 -- Chris will be back in the office on 1/5.
· MC classes will resume on 1/12.
· Our classes will meet from 10:30-1:00 on 1/12-21.
· Monday 1/19 is a holiday. College classes start on 1/22 and MC classes will revert to their normal time of 12:30-3:10.
· Please note: regular curriculum instruction will begin on 1/12 -- there will be no orientation activities.
Schedule changes: Students who earn a D or F in a college class must repeat that class if they continue in MC -- I will make schedule changes as soon as I can if needed, and let you know that I am making schedule changes.
Again, let me wish you a happy holiday season! Enjoy the time together :-)