Get the Most from Powerpoint 2013 Using Office Mix
- Explore the features of OfficeMix and how to use these features to flip content
- Create and publish a basic OfficeMix
- Review analytics available in OfficeMix
PLC Guiding Questions
1. What is it we want our students to know?
2. How will we know if they have learned it?
3. What will we do for those who have not shown mastery?
4. How will we enrich/extend the learning for those who have demonstrated success?
TEAM Rubric Correlation
- All indicators in the Presenting Instructional Content domain can be addressed through OfficeMix.
Three Easy Steps is all You Need!
Start With Your Powerpoint
You can begin a PowerPoint from scratch, or use one that is already created.
Make it Interactive With Mix
Add slide recordings, screen shots, annotations, or quizzes.
Publish & Share
Upload your mix to mix.office.com, share, and watch the results come in!
Let's Build A Mix!
- title slide
- content slide
- closure slide
Publishing Your Mix
There are two ways to publish your mix:
1. Upload to Mix
2. Publish to the Office365 Video Portal
Is one better than the other?
Please complete this evaluation survey before you leave.