Primary Team PLC Agenda
February 3, 2016
This Week's Topic
NWEA Data Analysis and Instructional Resources
Amazing close reading lesson in Dillard's 5th grade classroom!
This Week's Objective
I can analyze my students' NWEA data and identify appropriate skills checklists to address their needs.
Instructional Strategy or Plan
- Skills Checklists: What are they?
- What skills are available to test?
- How do I assign a skills checklist?
- What reports are available for skills checklists?
- Sample test
- Discussion: How can these be incorporated into classroom instruction?
Check for Understanding: Got It! Need It!
February 10: Phonics, Guided Reading, Independent Reading, Close Reading
Assign a skills checklist to students. Give it a try and report back next week on how it went!