Cell Phone Use a Problem Or Not
Is Cell Phone Use Safe
Cell phones have become a big part of society. Everyone or nearly everyone has a mobile phone. The use of cell phone use increasing has sprung up many concerns to the safety of cell phones.
Good Facts About Cell Phones
- October 20, 2011 British Medical Journal publishes that there is no link between tumors to the central nervous system, brain after doing a study with 358,403 Danish citizens.
- A July 27,2011 study has shown that there is no increase in brain tumors in children and adolescences.
- Radiofrequency radiation from cell phones is non-ionizing and not powerful enough to cause cancer
- 2005 Peer-Review study of 3.7 million Swedish residents biological mechanism that could explain any possible carcinogenic with radiofrequency radiation has not been identified
- Cell pone radiation levels are tested and certified to remain within levels deemed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Studies show that there is a decrease in risk of certain brain tumors when associated with cell phones
- There is no rise in brain cancer despite rise in cell phone use
Not So Good Facts About Cell Phones
- Numerous Peer-Reviews shows association to tumors with cell phones
- The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) has classified that cell phone radiation as a possible carcinogen
- Cell phones admit Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation and Radiofrequency Radiation has been proven to damage DNA
- Children may be at risk of an increased risk of adverse health effects from cell phone radiation
- Cell phone radiation can damage sperm
- Parental exposure to cell phone radiation can cause behavioral problems in their children or ADHD