NMC Academic Year 2014-2015
- Hiring Packages for Fall 2014 Instructors - Due Thursday, July 31, 2014
- Open House Event - August 14, 2014; 5:30pm-7:30pm; Richland Community College, Dallas, TX
- Community Roundtable Event - October, 2014
- Hiring Packages for Spring 2015 Instructors - Due November, 2014
- Community Roundtable Event - April 2015
Richland College Continuing Education
For more than 40 years, Richland College has focused on teaching, learning and community building. In recognition of these efforts, the White House and the Dept. of Commerce named Richland a 2005 recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, the only community college to have received this award. Richland helps students build their future through courses that can be applied to the first two years of a baccalaureate degree, one- or two-year certificates in a number of career fields, and training in the latest technology for students who want to advance in their current careers. The student body of approximately 20,000 college credit students and about 5,000 continuing education students at Richland is internationally and ethnically diverse, speaking more than 79 first languages. Richland College also offers students living in contiguous counties the opportunity to enroll in Richland Collegiate High School (RCHS), one of the first junior-senior dual credit charter high schools administered by a community college. The TEA Exemplary-rated RCHS has capacity for up to 900 students who may simultaneously earn a high school diploma and an associate degree.