Mason Hiers, Brittany Coleman and Bailey Garcia
This is a picture of what look like a document that states Republican Government. This looks a lot like something from congress.
This is another great example. This picture is a chart that explains republican government and gives good examples of it as well.
This lastly is also a great example because it is a from of the Declaration of Independence from Texas. So in reading it could explain something to do with Republican government.
Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths vs. Weaknesses
- Held by the people
- People give power to the leaders
- Huge responsibilities.
- Focuses on the preamble.
- Implies powers you have to hold.
- Strong control you have to keep
- Doesn't cover everything you might want to know about how this type of government works.
- Doesn't focus on everything from the preamble on the main or key features.