A newsletter for LMES teachers, parents, and students
Give the gift of books!
- 12 Days of Christmas - Polk Street Press Singalong
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas! - Dr. Seuss
- Jan Brett’s The Night Before Christmas
- The Berenstain Bears Trim the Tree
- PopOut! The Night Before Christmas
- Christmas Tale HD
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
- Louwse in the Big Apple Tree
- Starfall Gingerbread
- Gingerbread House Maker
- Christmas Cookie Maker
- Starfall Snowman
- Hanukkah: The Festival of Lights StoryChimes
iPads and FOCUS Apps
Amelia Bedelia Author Visit
Be a Book Buddy
Thank you for shopping our Book Fair!
We had a VERY successful November book fair! We profited $4706.77 to go towards purchasing new library books as well as research databases like PebbleGo and TrueFlix. Thanks to all the students, teachers, and family members who came out to shop and support our school. Many thanks to the parent volunteers who dedicated their time in helping setup and take down the book fair and assisting with preview and sales days. A huge thanks goes out to our book fair volunteer coordinator, Vera Timmons, for her hard work in making the book fair run smoothly. Stay tuned for our end of the year book fair in May...a great lead-in for summer reading.
Box Tops Winner
SC Book Award Challenge (Reading Goal #2)
Friday, Dec. 6th, 12am
1531 Three Dog Rd
Visit us online!
The mission of the Lake Murray Elementary Media Program is to ensure that students and staff are effective users of ideas and information and to empower students to be critical thinkers, enthusiastic readers, skillful researchers, ethical users of information, and productive users of technology.