Welcome Parents and Family!
Open House 2015
Who In The World is Teaching Your Child Anyway?
- Have all supplies out and ready by the tardy bell
- Complete Warm Up and Update Table of Contents at the beginning of the bell
- Glue/Attach ALL assignments into your interactive notebook (no loose papers)
- Collaborate, Cooperate, Communicate Kindly with others in the room
- Raise your hand to ask a question or make a comment (no shout outs)
- Pay attention to DUE DATES and Write Assignments into your AGENDA
- Turn assignments in a timely manner (see above)
- Produce work that you are proud of and want to display
- Be willing to step outside of your comfort zone and take risks to make you grow as a learner and a global citizen!
Gradebooks and Parentvue
- It is week three and grades should be steadily coming through to Synergy. Each class should have a minimum of 3 grades in the gradebook by now...and they will just keep on coming!
- Students do have the opportunity to turn in homework late if they have an excused absence or have extenuating circumstances.
- If a student BOMBS a quiz or a test, they have the option to stay after school on Thursdays to make corrections...I take the better of two grades!
- I do grade their interactive notebooks...I will spot check to see that they are keeping them organized...look for these grades right around test time.
Need to Get a Hold of Me? Here's How:
Email is the quickest way to get a message to me! I can email you back pretty quickly and in less than 24 hours unless it is over the weekend!
If you have questions or concerns...you can always shoot me a message for clarification on something! Glad to Help you and our students in any way I can.
6th Grade US History 1 Has Launched its First Project!
Ask your child about their first project...I am hoping for some really cool products to share with you in about a week's time! We will officially begin these projects tomorrow and into next week! :)
7th Grade will be launching a project very soon...I am in the planning process of this even as we speak!