My Smart Goal
- Who is involved: The goal involves me, my parents, the drivers education teacher, and the DMV.
- What do I want to accomplish: I want to get my license on the first try.
- Where will I complete goal: I would be able to get to my goal when I get in the drivers seat of the car and get on the road.
- When will I complete this goal: I will complete this goal around April 16th.
- Which requirements and constraints do I have: Some requirements that I have to complete are the drivers manual questions, I have to make a project for the class, I have a few more lessons with the driving instructor, and I need more driving at night hours with parents which can be a challenge on school nights. Some of these requirements can also be a challenge when you are looking into what days would be good to drive.
- Why is this goal important: This goal is important because I have less than a month left of drivers ed. class that is required.
I will know when I will reach my goal of 40 hours of driving, because it is written down after I go driving with the instructor or a parent. And by the time the class ends (on march 30th) I will hopefully have all the hours that are needed. Then I'll be able to go to the DMV to try and obtain my license.
Yes, I can see myself achieving this goal of getting my license. And I can break down the time into more reasonable hours to get to the total of 40 hours needed.
This goal is not to difficult to reach I just need to get my hours in. But it's not easy because I have to put in the time to drive and finish my assignments.
Timely & Tangible
My target date to get my license is the latest of April 16th after drivers ed classes are over, which ends March 30th. I know I will reach my goal when I pass all the drivers tests.