Instructional Technology Resource Teacher (ITRT)
How can I help you?
I can assist you by
- incorporating technology into your lessons and learning stations
- applying innovative web tools to the SOLs to enhance lessons, improve critical thinking skills, and differentiate instruction
- helping students to independently use technology
- creating and executing Smartboard activities for student collaboration and interactive learning
- creating & presenting engaging presentations and interactive games
- incorporating Discovery Education videos and lessons in the classroom
- creating and using Interactive Achievement to assess and guide instruction
- researching and evaluating SOL specific resources
- Integrating digital narrative tools such as PhotoStory, ScreenChomp, & Haikudeck to help students creatively present knowledge as a means of alternative assessment
I will be at Stuart Elementary every Monday and alternating Wednesdays.
You can find me at Fisher Elementary on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Look for me at Bellevue Elementary on alternating Wednesdays and every Friday.
Extend your classroom beyond your four walls with Edmodo!
Create, assess, and re-teach using IA!
Students can demonstrate their learning using Haiku Deck!