King Philip Middle School Newsletter
June 15, 2020
Due to a delay at the production facility, yearbooks will not be delivered to the school until the end of June. As soon as they arrive, we will share more information on yearbook distribution.
Please contact Ms. Russell at email@example.com if you have any questions.
End of Year Car Parade/Drive Thru Celebration
We will be having an End of Year Car Parade/Drive Thru Celebration at the middle school on our last day of school, Thursday, June 18, from 10-11 AM. Eighth grade families are encouraged to decorate their cars for the event. All families are invited to participate.
(If there is rain in the forecast, the rain date will be the day before - Wed, June 17, from 10-11 AM.)
- Parents will start on Union St, head west on King Street, enter the parking lot through the bus loop, and exit where the buses exit (take a right).
- School staff will be standing on the sidewalk of the bus loop, which should be enough room to practice social distancing.
Follow this link for a map. We look forward to seeing you there!
Information for 8th Graders
8th Grade Ceremonies - Video Links
Thank you for joining us for the 8th grade team ceremonies on Thursday, June 11. In case you missed the live event, below are links to the recordings.
- Gr 8 Green Team Ceremony (https://youtu.be/58UwLtlkDVk)
- Gr 8 Moose (White) Team Ceremony (https://youtu.be/zyk1s_mmvgM)
- Gr 8 Yellow Team Ceremony (https://youtu.be/k_5Di5B0O4s)
We plan to have certificates for award winners available when yearbooks are distributed.
Information for 7th Graders
Summer Assignments for English Language Arts & Mathematics
Below are links to the summer assignments in ELA and Mathematics for incoming 8th graders. For the full listing of KPMS summer assignments, follow this link.
English Language Arts: Summer Reading
Summer Math Assignments: