Things to do
- see penguins that the animal care team of Shedd rescued at Africa.
- every day divers go into the reefs to do maintenance and to feed the animals.
- The have some very rare species of reptiles on display.
- In the wild reef exhibit they have garden eels on display.
- They have many crustaceans including the Japanese Spider Crab.
Go to Millennium Park to see the Bean and other architecture art.
Go to Skydeck Chicago on the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower.
Has many different fish and reptiles in the underwater world.
- They have the biggest and most complete T. Rex.
- They have over 24 million objects in the museum.
- The field Museum first opened in 1894 having many expansions since.
- You can enjoy at Egyptian tomb.
- Also you can watch fossils being uncovered.
Art Institute of Chicago
The art institute has works of art from ancient to ultra-modern times.
Explore the past, present and future in the Field Museum.
Lincoln Park Zoo
Have state of the art habitats with many different species.